- Browse to the front page of your SharePoint site, then click Site contents in the left hand pane.
- Click Site settings on the right hand side of the screen.
- Click Site columns under Web Designer Galleries.
- This will display all of the different site columns in your site. You can narrow down which columns you are viewing by the group they are in.
- Change the Show Group dropdown to the custom group you created in the previous section.
- Click the entry for the Actioned column, which displays its properties.
- Scroll down to Additional Column Settings.
- Select Date & Time under Date and Time Format.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click OK.
The new column has now been modified so that it stores a date and time the task was actioned, rather than just the date.
Thanks for your feedback.