- Select Create new App Catalog, then click OK.
- You will be taken to the Create App Catalog Site Collection page. Enter “Apps” in the Title field, then enter “apps” (without quotes) in the text field to the right of the /sites/ dropdown for Website Address.
- Change the timezone to relevant option for your location.
- Set the current SharePoint admin user as the Administrator for the App Catalog. Click OK.
- You will be taken to the Site collections page. Your new App Catalog will initially be un-selectable while it is created. Wait for the URL ending in /apps to become selectable, then click on it.
- The site collection properties modal is shown. Click on the Web Site Address URL.
Thanks for your feedback.