Once the SharePortals app has been added to your SharePoint site, and the required SharePoint features have been enabled, the next configuration step is to provision content in SharePoint for the SharePortals app to use.
This step will automatically add all the required default SharePortals CRM entities to your SharePoint site, e.g. contacts, accounts, invoices etc. and allow you to get started with a standard SharePortals experience which you can then add to and configure to further suit your organisation’s needs.
- Browse to the front page of your SharePoint site, then click on Site contents in the left hand pane:
- Click on the site entry for the SharePortals app:
- This will take you to the SharePortals application. Click on the profile picture in the top right of the screen:
- Now click on the Settings cog icon which appears under the profile picture:
- The Settings and Preferences page will open. Now click on Configure SharePoint under System Setup and Content Provisioning.
- Once SharePortals has provisioned SharePoint, the Provisioning Log will be shown. This will let you know whether or not the provisioning has been successful: