Many tasks that need to be tracked in an organisation are aligned against existing records in SharePortals.
For example, you may want to create a task reminding you to call one of your customers about a new product before the end of the week.
- First, click on Contacts, then Accounts in the list dropdowns at the top of the SharePortals page. This will take you to your list of accounts.
- Click the account you have the task for:
This will take you to a new page showing an overview for that account.
- Click Tasks on the right-hand pane to show a list of your current tasks for this account. Currently, none have been created:
- Click the green Add Task button, which will open up an information form for the new task:
- Enter information about the task and assign it to yourself or the relevant user:
- Now click Save. This will return you to the account overview, with the new task showing under Tasks:
Thanks for your feedback.