As time goes on, new employees who join your organisation will require access to SharePortals. This section explains how to add these new users to SharePortals.
- Browse to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Click Groups, then Active Groups.
- This will show a list of current groups. The SharePortals user group will be named after the SharePoint site you used when installing the application. Click it to bring up further information:
- Click the Members tab, then scroll down and click View all and manage members.
- Click the Add members button, which will open a search box to find and select the user(s) you want to access SharePortals.
Thanks for your feedback.