- Append “/_layouts/15/AppRegNew.aspx” without the quotations to your site URL e.g https://shareportals.sharepoint.com/sites/sitename/_layouts/15/AppRegNew.aspx
- Enter the client ID value and client secret value provided by Betasoft
- Enter SharePortals in the Title field.
- Enter demo.shareportals.com in the App Domain field.
- Enter https://demo.shareportals.com in the Redirect URL field.
- Click the Create button to create the new app identifier.
- You will be shown the message “The app identifier has been successfully created.” Click on Okay.
- Go to the SharePoint site front page, then select Site contents in the left hand pane.
- Click the New dropdown:
- Select App, then scroll down to Apps you can add. Click on Betasoft.SharePortals:
- A popup will appear, asking whether you want to trust the SharePortals app. Click on Trust It:
Thanks for your feedback.